2013 Military Bowl media credential application now open
Media credential applications and hotel reservations are now being accepted for the 2013 Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman
· All applications must be submitted through the online credentialing system at sportssystems.com/militarybowl. Please submit one application per organization. Submission deadline is Monday, Dec. 16.
· Please note that space is extremely limited at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Military Bowl staff will do their best to accommodate requests. Please visit militarybowl.org/mediacenter to view the Military Bowl’s official credential policy.
· A limited number of hotel rooms are reserved for media at the Renaissance Washington, DC (999 9th St., NW, Washington, D.C. 20001). The nightly room rate is $112 plus tax and is available Dec. 23-28. To reserve a room at the media rate, please use the link provided in the credential application at sportssystems.com/militarybowl. Reservation deadline is Monday, Dec. 16.
· Credentials will not be mailed. Credentials can be picked up at the Renaissance Washington, DC on Wednesday, Dec. 26 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., or at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium on game day, Dec. 27 beginning at 10 a.m.
· A limited number of parking passes are available for Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. If you are in need of parking, please indicate so in the online credential application.
· For general information, please visit militarybowl.org. For media information, please visit militarybowl.org/mediacenter.
Josh Barr, Military Bowl, email@example.com/ 202-309-5021
Maureen Licursi, Military Bowl, firstname.lastname@example.org/ 202-776-2509