Media Advisory: 2014 Military Bowl Media Credential Requests / Hotel Reservations
Media credential applications and hotel reservations are being accepted for the 2014 Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman.
- All applications must be submitted through the online credentialing system at sportssystems.com/militarybowl. Please submit one application per organization. Submission deadline is Friday, Dec. 19.
- Please note that space is extremely limited at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Military Bowl staff will do their best to accommodate requests. Please visit militarybowl.org/mediacenter to view the Military Bowl’s official credential policy.
- The Washington, D.C. media hotel is the JW Marriott (1331 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW). The Annapolis media hotel is the O’Callaghan Annapolis Hotel (174 West Street). To book a room with the media rate, use the link provided in the credential application. We recommend that media covering the teams during Bowl Week stay in Washington, D.C. Media may want to consider staying in Annapolis Dec. 26-28.
- Credentials will not be mailed. Credentials can be picked up on Dec. 26 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the JW Marriott in Washington, D.C. or the O’Callaghan Annapolis Hotel. On gameday, credentials will be available for pickup at the Media Will Call window at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium Box Office.
- A limited number of parking passes are available for Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. If you are in need of parking, please indicate so in the online credential application.
- For general information, please visit militarybowl.org. For media information, please visit militarybowl.org/mediacenter.